Climb behind the wheel of a Quad Bike for a thrilling 1.5 hour adventure on Kangaroo Island. Drive through the native bush and open grasslands, and look out for native wildlife, such as koalas and goannas.
What to Expect
Enjoy a 1.5-hour ATV tour of Kangaroo Island, suitable for the entire family. Once behind the wheel of your Quad Bike, explore dirt tracks and the Australian bush, keeping an eye out for the wildlife in its natural environment.
Your tour includes 30 minutes of set up and practice, which will begin by equipping you with the latest safety gear including helmets, goggles and gloves. Motocross pants are also available if required. Once you're fitted, the guide will give a full briefing on the safe operation of the Quads, and allow you time to hone your skills on the practice track before you head out into the wild.
Follow your guide through winding bush trails and across open grassland. Koalas, goannas and echidnas are often seen on tour. With plenty of opportunities to stop for photos, this will be a highlight of your holiday.
- Instruction on the safe operation of quad bikes
- Full face helmets
- Goggles and gloves
- Wet weather gear
- Motocross pants if required
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• You need to bring: enclosed shoes, warm clothes, long pants, and your camera
• Minimum age for riders is 6 years old
• Minimum age for passengers riding with the guide is 4 years old
• Tours operate in most weather conditions. However during extreme conditions that may affect the safety of customers and staff, the vendor reserves the right to reschedule. This will normally only require a slight delay and they will work to find a mutually suitable time as soon as possible
• If you don't want to ride your own quad you can still enjoy the tour by riding as a passenger with the guide. Cost per passenger is AUD77
• Private tours are also available for an additional cost of AUD257 per group
• Quads are the latest, fully automatic bikes from Suzuki and Yamaha. For the more experienced rider there is an option to upgrade to the manual Honda 250cc sports Quad for AUD37