Take a 30–minute aerial flight from Page Municipal Airport. Take in scenic views of Glen Canyon Dam, Lake Powell and Horseshoe Bend.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 30 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese
- Small group
- Limited to 9 participants
Select participants and date
Page airport 238 Tenth Avenue Page, AZ 86040Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Selfie sticks
Know before you go
- Infant children are considered a lap child if they are under the age of two and have proof of age, such as a passport or a copy of their birth certificate
- All passengers 18 years of age and older must present government-issued photo ID
- For comfort and weight/ balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing 300 lbs or greater will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour