Enjoy a comprehensive 10-day experience visiting Uganda's premier wildlife destinations. See the Big Five game species, discover Murchison Falls, and track gorillas in the mountains of Bwindi, along with many other activities.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 10 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
A driver picks you up from Entebbe International Airport as soon as you land. They will be waiting for you at the terminal and be holding a sign with your name on it. It is recommended that you book flights arriving before noon local time if you want to see some of the city.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Insect repellent
- Hiking shoes
- Long pants
- Rain gear
- Long-sleeved shirt
- Power bank
Know before you go
- It is recommended that you book at least 3-6 months in advance as gorilla permits are in very high demand
- Please be aware that 2 weeks' flexibility for your dates is required as permits for specific dates may not be available
- It is recommended that you book flights arriving before 12:00 PM on Day 1, and departing after 6:00 PM on Day 10
- If you cannot book departing flights after 6:00 PM on Day 10, you can request an extra night's stay in Entebbe for an additional cost
- Carry USD or change to local currency as you may need to pay for extra activities in the parks and many facilities do not accept cards
- Be prepare for a high level of physical activity. The ten-day trip is exhilarating but can also be physically and mentally draining with very early mornings, long drives, long hikes, new food, often no cell signal or internet access, different accommodations, and sometimes no hot showers.
- Accommodation is on 2 people sharing basis (twin beds or double beds)