Enjoy unlimited rides on all Odakyu Lines throughout the Hakone and Kamakura areas. Book this railway pass and explore lakes with views of Mount Fuji, shrines, temples, and scenic beaches.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 3 days
- from first activation
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Present your voucher at Odakyu Sightseeing Service Center, Shinjuku West, located on B1 floor of Odakyu Line Shinjuku Station West Exit, in front of the ticket gate. Hours of operation: 8:00 AM – 6:00 PMOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- This pass is only for non-Japanese passport holders
- Pass can only be used by the person whose name is written on the pass
- You need to return the physical pass at the final station of the trip
- You are required to carry and show the ID when requested by the station staff