Sail to the West Sithonia Islands and coves of Halkidiki on a private sailing tour. Swim, fish, snorkel and relax in the sun. Stop at a tavern for lunch along the way. Follow in the footsteps of Hollywood movie stars at Lemos Beach, and more.
What to Expect
Sail across the turquoise sea of the Aegean on board a private boat and enjoy plenty of free time to swim and snorkel in the crystal clear waters. Marvel at the marine life surrounding the islands and shore at locations such as Kelyfos and Gerochristso Island.
Your first stop will be Kelyfos, also known as "Helonais," where you can admire the rocky bottom with its cascades of aquatic life. Continue to Gerochristos Island and Lemos Beach, where the sandbar that connects the peninsula with the mainland has sea on both sides. Follow in the footsteps of the many movie stars who have sailed their yachts to the beach.
Next, stop at a taverna to order a fresh fish lunch or enjoy your sandwiches on the yacht. After lunch, tour the secret coves south of Neos Marmaras and stop for one last swim before returning to Kamenos, one of the most scenic beaches of Halkidiki. See the green of the trees as they come all the way to the clear waters.
The itinerary may change due to the weather or if you prefer to do something else. You can eat lunch on the way for more sailing time. There is also the option of a big game fishing experience to fish for tuna, bluefin, albacore, yellowfin and other fish. Game fishing equipment is provided.
- Boat fees
- Marina fees
- Professional skipper
- Drinking water, coffee or tea
What's Not Included
- Food and drinks
- Beach towels
Know Before You Go
• This private sailing package is ideal for parties and celebrations, such as birthdays and anniversaries
• All boats have a maximum capacity of 7 guests and are fitted with a toilet, hot water, fully-equipped kitchen, safety equipment, radio CD player, Bimini top (tent over the cockpit), cockpit pillows and dinghy (small inflatable boat with engine)
• One cabin is at your disposal to store your stuff, change clothes and for the kids to rest etc.
• The itinerary may change due to the weather or upon your request
• On board, all passengers are required to fill in a form with their address, passport number and nationality