Enjoy guided visits of 3 of the main monasteries in Meteora and experience the natural beauty and cultural heritage of the area.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Hotel pick-up in Kalampaka is provided at the following accommodations: Boutique Hotel Iridanos Guesthouse Arsenis Guesthouse Lithos Guesthouse Monastiri Guesthouse Mythos Guesthouse Papastathis Guesthouse Patavalis Guesthouse Petrino Guesthouse Plakias Pyrgos Adrachti Villa San Giorgio Hotel Aeolic Star Hotel Aigli Hotel Alexiou Hotel Amalia Kalambaka Hotel Antoniadis Hotel Dellas Boutique Hotel Doupiani House Hotel Edelweiss Hotel Epavlis Suites Hotel Famissi Hotel Famissi Eden Hotel France Hotel Galaxy Hotel Gogos Meteora Hotel Kaikis Hotel Kastraki Hotel Kosta Famissi Hotel Meteora 1* Hotel Meteora 4* Hotel Meteoritis Hotel Orfeas Hotel Panorama Hotel Pineas Hotel Spanias Hotel Sydney Hotel Tsikeli Hotel Vavitsas Hotel Divani Meteora Bloutsos Rooms Boufidis Rooms Sisters Totti Rooms Sofia Rooms Thalia Rooms Tsigas Rooms Ziogas Rooms Zozas Rooms Badalogianni Rooms Boufidis Camping International Camping Meteora Garden Camping Philoxenia Camping Vrachos Camping
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- The monasteries have a strict dress code. Men must wear trousers and long sleeves, women must wear a long skirt. If you do turn up in shorts, trousers or skirts will be provided.