Visit the breathtaking Meteora on a tour with a transfer from Kalabaka train station. Explore majestic monasteries, enjoy panoramic views, and discover hidden gems as you learn about local history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Your tour guide will be waiting for you in Kalabaka Train Station holding a signboard with your name.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Charged Smartphone
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Important - Effective until August 31: The train operator has temporarily modified the train route's schedule and as a result, the train's arrival in Kalambaka will now be at 12:49 PM. Our Meteora tour will begin upon the train's arrival and its duration and itinerary remain the same. The return train departs at 17:35 PM.
- The monasteries of Meteora impose a strict dress code. Men must wear long trousers. Women must wear long skirts and cover their shoulders. The monasteries of Meteora only accept cash for the entrance fees.