Visit magical Meteora on a 5-hour afternoon tour and take in views of the area's six monasteries. Enjoy interior visits to three of the monasteries and explore the hermit caves of Badovas.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French, Italian
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Kalambaka train station. The tour guide will be waiting with a signboard with your name on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- To enter the monasteries, appropriate clothing is required. Women must wear long sleeves and should not wear short skirts. Men are not allowed to wear shorts and no sleeveless tops are allowed. Knees and shoulders must covered. You risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements