Experience wild dolphins close-up on this cruise of the Kaikoura coast. Choose to watch their acrobatics from the boat or enter the water and swim with the dolphins.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Check-in at the reception desk on arrivalOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Change of clothes
- Charged Smartphone
- Motion sickness prevention
- Face mask or protective covering
- Touching marine life
Know before you go
- In the summer months, the water temperature rarely rises above 19 degrees Celsius
- In the winter months, the water drops to around 8 degrees Celsius
- All boats used for swimming with dolphins have deck showers available
- It is advisable to wear warm clothing and sensible footwear when checking in for the tour
- All swimmers will be supplied with a well-fitted wetsuit
- Hot showers are available in the changing rooms at the local partner's base after the tour