Feel like a local Hawaiian and learn to surf in a group on Maui. Ride the Pacific Ocean's waves and feel the salty water on your skin as you paddle. Best of all, learn a new skill while on vacation.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Small group
- Limited to 4 participants
Select participants and date
Check in at the activity provider's, Sea Maui Surf, booth located on the beach side of Whalers Village between Leilani's restaurant and the Westin. If you are driving, please arrive early to allow time for parking at Whaler's Village. Bring your ticket from the Whaler's Village parking structure when you check in so the activity provider can give you their validation stamp for four hours of complimentary validation.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Biodegradable sunscreen
Know before you go
- Come wearing your swimwear
- Lessons are subject to rescheduling or cancellation due to weather conditions as safety is our number one priority. If we are forced to cancel and we are unable to accommodate a rescheduled time a full refund will be issued
- These lessons are for those 13 years or older who feel comfortable with their ocean swimming abilities
- Group size will vary between each class