Embark on a half-day adventure through Alaska's unblemished natural beauty. View the stunning Mendenhall Glacier, watch for bears, and explore local waters to watch for humpback whales.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Look for a Dolphin Jet Boat Tours representative outside the Mt. Roberts Tramway building, directly below the cable lines. They will have a blue sign with yellow letters that says "whale watching tour meets here". Please do not go inside the Tramway building to inquire about this tour, or try to board any buses without first speaking to a representative.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Thermal clothing
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Rain gear
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour requires navigating a ramp that can be steep, depending on tides
- As temperatures are often cooler on the water, layered clothing and rain gear are recommended