Embark on a scenic ocean cruise from Juneau to see whales in the wild. Marvel at these gentle water giants from the comfort of your boat, enjoying snacks and drinks as you do.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your tour representative outside the cruise terminal, on the wooden dock that is on the water-side of the large red Mt Robert's Tramway building (building that houses the gondola that goes up the mountain) at the main Cruise Ship Terminal. The guide will be holding a sign that reads "Alaska Tales". If you have any trouble finding them, please call the local supplier's number on the voucher. If you are on a cruise ship that is docking at the AJ dock, a shuttle is available to the Mt. Roberts Tram. Cost is generally $5 for an all day pass, which is offered by your cruise line. If you are an overnight guest staying outside of downtown Juneau and have your own transportation, you may meet the tour directly at the harbor instead of downtown. If so, contact the local supplier for different meeting instructions.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Luggage or large bags
- Mobility scooters
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- This tour may make 1 stop to pick up passengers on the way to the starting point
- This tour includes walking up 4 steps on and off the bus unassisted
- This tour includes a short walking distance onto the boat