Discover the wonders of Wadi Rum, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, with a local guide. Marvel at the famous red moon sand and spend the night in a Bedouin tent in the desert.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Arabic
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
The Wadi Rum Rest House is located in Wadi Rum Village, a 6 km drive from Wadi Rum Visitor Centre. Free parking is available beside the Rest House. First, you will reach the Wadi Rum Visitor Centre, where you will be asked to show your Jordan Pass or pay a 5 JD entrance fee. There is one accessible road, so it won’t be wrong. Once you finish registration at the visitor center, then continue driving down this road to the Wadi Rum Village. The meeting point is at the Wadi Rum Rest House. This is the first thing upon reaching the village, located on the right side of the road as per maps. We will show you the free parking at the wadi rum village once you meet us. Our guide will be waiting for you at Wadi Rum Rest House, he will asked your name as written on the reservation. You must show your voucher at this pick-up point before the tour begins.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- There is discount for children under 12 years
- This tour is recommended for all ages
- This activity operates in most weather conditions
- If you can't arrive at the specific time, our guest are welcome to come at anytime before 7pm