Explore Soweto's key attractions with a local guide and visit the Apartheid Museum and Constitution Hill. Enjoy a Johannesburg city tour aboard an iconic open-top hop-on hop-off double-deck bus.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- English, German, French, Portuguese, Japanese, Zulu, Italian, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Reaching the Main Tour office: Tour Office is located in the pedestrian mall at the "Zone Shopping center" in Oxford road, Rosebank, between the Rosebank Holiday Inn and Hamley's Toys, with the Main Bus Stop nearby. Option 1: Free Shuttle Bus: Collection times are from Sandton, The Southern Sun Sandton 09h00, The Maslow 09h08, The Sandton Hilton 09h12, The Raddison Blue Gautrain 09h19 and Da Vinci Hotel 09h45. Option 2: If arriving by car, "The Zone" shopping center offers lots of underground parking. Option 3: "Gautrain" high speed train to the Rosebank station, please use the "North Exit" when exiting the platform. Just after the exit boom, use the lift (elevator) to go up to street level. As you exit the lift (elevator), you are facing the pedestrian mall at the Zone shopping center. Our office is the 4th one on the right hand side - right next to Hamley's Toys. * Check Google Map location of the "City Sightseeing Johannesburg Visitor Center" or Google "Holiday Inn Rosebank"Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Each Soweto tour connects with a hop-on hop-off bus returning to Rosebank, stopping at the Apartheid Museum en route.