Bike through the hidden gems of the inner city of Johannesburg as you explore the city on wheels on a 4-hour tour combining history, food & culture.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
The starting point is the iconic Windybrow Arts Center with a Victorian touch. You can't miss the 125-year-old house in front of you.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- The cycling route is on a flat surface
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level