Make Joburg your very own open-air museum. Peddle through areas like Jeppestown, Maboneng, Doornfontein, Victoria Yards and Troyeville, for a day of public arts, urban living, fascinating history, amazing architecture, and plenty of fresh air.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Please meet at Curiocity Backpackers, 302 Fox St, Jeppestown, Johannesburg, 2043, South Africa.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- Please wear comfortable shoes and comfortable clothes
- Please wear sunscreen
- Sunglasses are recommended