Enjoy 2 of Israel's highlights on a full-day tour of the Old City of Jerusalem and the Dead Sea. Explore the Church of the Holy Sepulcher, the Western Wall, and more in Jerusalem. Then relax in the marine-rich waters of the Dead Sea.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Spanish
- Pickup included
- A confirmation email, including your final pickup time and pickup hotel, will be sent to you by the supplier (Bein Harim). Please make sure to read it carefully. If you don't receive a confirmation email from the supplier, please contact to confirm your pickup: email@example.com.
Select participants and date
What to bring
Know before you go
- The drive to the Dead Sea shore is without a guide
- Modest dress is required for holy sites
- It is recommended you bring a hat, bathing suit, towels, comfortable shoes and beach thongs
- Please note this tour is not suitable for children under the age of 4