Make the most of a trip from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem with a half-day stop at Bethlehem's Christian sites. A guided tour of Bethlehem churches, Manger Square, and the Shepherds’ Field is a fascinating glimpse of Jesus’ Biblical birthplace.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French, German
- Pickup included
- Pickup from main hotels in Jerusalem. If you need to be picked up from elsewhere (like an airbnb), the local operator will send you details of the closest pickup point.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- In Bethlehem, a valid passport is required on the day of travel
- This tour is subject to Palestinian authority regulations
- Change of vehicle is required for entry to Palestinian Authority territory
- The tour ends at 1:30PM (approximately) at the David Citadel Hotel in Jerusalem