Take a great way to explore the history and religion of the Old City of Bethlehem, a city listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Following your guided tour of the most important sites in Bethlehem, you will visit the Dead Sea where you can swim or relax.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 10 hours - 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- With the pickup from Jerusalem option, drop-off is only provided at the David Citadel Hotel
- We do not include a visit to the Birth Grotto unless you have booked the VIP option, as waiting times typically range from 1 to 3 hours, depending on the season and make sure it is not on Sunday morning and or holidays as the grotto will be usually closed
- Please note that the guide will only accompany you in Bethlehem and not for the entire duration of the tour