From Dahab, Egypt: 2-Day Tour of Israel
From $570 per personBook now
- Cleanse body and soul in the salt waters of the Dead Sea
- Visit the native city of King David and the reputed birthplace of Jesus Christ at the Church of Nativity, Bethlehem
- Whisper your woes to the Wailing Wall of Jerusalem
- Follow in the footsteps of thousands of pilgrims as you travel to the Church of the Holy Sepulchre
- See where Mary received news of the Incarnation at the Church of Annunciation, Nazareth
- Test your ability to walk on water at the enchanting Sea of Galilee
- Stand on the site of Jesus' baptism on the River Jordan
- Experience panoramic views from the Mount of Olives and along the valley of Kidron
Day 1: Dahab, the Dead Sea, Bethlehem and Jerusalem
Your journey to the holy land begins as night falls. Departing at 22:00, you will travel by bus through the darkness and across the border into Israel, arriving at the southernmost city of Eilat by daybreak. From here it is a short drive further to the Dead Sea, where you will spend a blissful hour and a half relaxing in its purifying salt waters and unwinding after a long ride.
Then it’s on to Bethlehem and the Church of Nativity, one of the oldest surviving Christian churches and the reputed birthplace of Jesus Christ. After lunch you will set out for Jerusalem, where you will be given a full tour of the breathtaking Old City and its sacred Wailing Wall, through the Roman Streets of Via Dolorosa (Way of the Sorrows), ending up at the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, the world’s most holy Christian site.
Day 2: Nazareth, Tiberias, and Return to Dahab
After a good nights rest and a revitalizing breakfast you will travel on to the city of Nazareth. Best known as the home of Joseph and Mary, your tour will include a visit to the Church of Annunciation and St Joseph’s Church, where Joseph’s carpentry workshop is said to have been.
In the afternoon you will travel further to the city of Tiberias, which sits picturesquely on the shores of the Sea of Galilee, stopping also at the famed site of Jesus’ baptism on the Jordan River. For those of you looking to take an Israeli treasure home with you, a visit to the Caprice jewelry factory should be just the ticket. You will board an afternoon bus back to Dahab, arriving at approximately 23:00.
- All transportation
- 1 night in 3-star accommodation including breakfast
- Lunch on both days
- All entrance fees
- Departure tax from Israel
- Re-entry visa for Egypt
- Taba border tax
- Personal expenses
- Personal insurance
Pick-up and Drop-off will be from your Dahab Hotel
• You are required to carry your passport on you at all times.
• Swimming gear is recommended on your visit to the Dead Sea.
• Bathing in the Dead Sea (November-February) is subject to the weather conditions.
• During winter time (November-April) warm clothing is necessary.
• This trip departs every Monday and Thursday night at 10 pm from Dahab. Your return will be around 11 pm on the following day. The trip can be booked for any number of people
• This trip is run with a Russian guide. The German-, Polish-, and English-language guide will only be available in Jerusalem and Bethlehem
Product ID: 22680