Gather around for a relaxed evening of cooking, chatting with other guests, learning about local cuisine, and tasting delicious Israeli hummus. Try something new, healthy and authentic, as you learn to make this tasty local vegan dish.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Make new friends in a fun, social setting in the lounge of a hostel
- Watch and join in, as locals make delicious hummus using local ingredients
- Finish this fun workshop with a filling dinner of hummus and pita
- A Middle Eastern meal with hummus
- Cooking class on how to make hummus
- Transportation to and from the meeting point
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Abraham Hostel Jerusalem, Hanevi'im 67, Davidka Square, JerusalemOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- As a communal meal, unfortunately we cannot cater specifically to those with dietary (i.e.: Gluten/Lactose intolerance) or religious restrictions (i.e: Kosher/Halal).