Explore the city of Jerusalem on a full-day tour to the Mount of Olives, the Jewish and Christian Quarters, Cardo, Via Dolorosa, the Church of Holy Sepulcher, Mt. Zion and the Holocaust Museum.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French, German
- Pickup included
- Pick up from your hotel. If you need to be picked up from elsewhere (like an airbnb), the local operator will send you details of the closest pick-up point.
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Modest dress is required for holy sites.
- On Fridays, Saturdays & Jewish Holidays, the Holocaust Museum is closed. This is substituted with a visit to King David's Tomb, Hall of Last Suppe, and the Church of All Nations at the garden Garden of Gethsemane.
- Russian-speaking guide is not available at Yad Vashem, audio guiding and headphones are provided instead.
- Tour is not suitable for children under age of 4.
- Children under 10 years old may not enter the Holocaust Museum.