Spend an unforgettable evening watching Jersey Boys–a Broadway Tony award-winning musical. Witness the tale of the Four Seasons–a group of friends…
“All the world’s a stage!” Embrace your inner theatrical geek and join this professional licensed tour guide/ actors who weave groups around New…
Everyone has heard about the hit Broadway musical 'The Jersey Boys.' And if you can, you should go and see it, it's great. But before you get to know the adaptation, how about some of the facts?
The band went through a number of different names before settling on 'The Four Seasons' in 1960. They took the name from a Jersey cocktail lounge.
Frankie Valli fronted the group from around 1960 and has become one of the best loved voices in music history.
In 1964, after a royalty dispute, the group left their label and moved to Philips, with hits behind them and hits coming up in the future.
In the early 70s the group moved to Motown records, however the band members had changed substantially and were in serious debt.
Valli has remained popular his whole career, and the broadway telling of his story has only helped spread his music around the globe.
Tickets cost between $47.00 - $172.00 depending on where you want to sit. Make sure to book in advance, as tickets will sell out.
The show lasts 2 hours and 30 minutes including one 15 minute intermission.
- When to visitShow times vary day-to-day, with matinee and evening performances available throughout the week.
- What is the price?Ticket prices start at $47.00. (Advance purchase tickets)[/jersey-boys-l3353/] are the way to go!
- Will I need a guide?You won't need a guide for this activity.
- How to get thereThe August Wilson Theatre is a short walk from the 50th St station on the C and E lines.
- Additional tips
- Standing room only tickets are available for sold out performances, if you're tight on cash.
- Show translations are available in several different languages.