Lisbon: Guided Half-Day Tour
Pickup includedPick up at your hotel
- Discover Lisbon's highlights both by car and by foot
- Explore the typical neighborhood of Alfama, complete with its narrow streets
- Enjoy the breathtaking views from the Chapel of Our Lady of the Hill
- Learn more about the glorious imperial past of Portugal in Belém
- Taste a famous Portuguese pastry
You will then have the opportunity to explore the most authentic neighborhood of Lisbon: Alfama. You will fall in love with its narrow maze-like streets and feel like you are suddenly in a small village, away from the confusion of the big city.
It will then be time to visit another neighborhood: Belém. Here you will have the chance to see the impressive Jerónimos Monastery, a 16th-century construction that was once the home of the monks of the religious order of St. Jerome. It is now the resting place of Kings and Queens, but is also where one can find the tomb of Vasco da Gama, the navigator who reached India by sea in 1498. The other important tomb there belongs to the most important Portuguese poet: Luís de Camões.
Following the Monastery it will be time to go to the Belém Tower, a fortress built by order of King Manuel I in order to protect the banks of Lisbon in the 16th century. Before returning to your hotel, you will cap off your tour by enjoying a delicious Belém pastry.
- Pickup from your hotel
- Belem pastry
- Water bottle
- Professional guide
- Comfortable van
- Entrance fees
- People with mobility impairments