Join us in discovering the stunning Alcázar and the spectacular Cathedral of Jerez, two of the most remarkable buildings of the city. We will explain you all the history, details and legends of these monuments as well as its houses-palaces and squares.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Starting time 11:00 AM
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French
- Wheelchair accessible
- Outdoor and indoor guided visit to the Alcazar.
- Outdoor and indoor guided visit to the Cathedral.
- Marvel at the Neoclassical styles of houses-palaces.
- Discover interesting histories and legends about its streets and squares.
- Guide Tickets to visit the Alcazar and the Cathedral All fees and taxes related.
- Pregnant women
- People with mobility impairments
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Arenal SquareOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable shoes and bring a bottle of water
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by 2 adults minimum
- It is possible that some visits may be conducted simultaneously in 2 languages (English, Spanish, or French)
- The operator is not responsible for delays at the entrance to monuments
- If there are any changes to the itinerary, customers will be informed at the beginning of the tour
- If special circumstances or force majeure prevent this tour from visiting any of the sites, the tour guide will choose another similar location for the tour to visit
- Please be on time at the departure point