Explore the historic center of Jerez de la Frontera, known as the center of sherry production in Spain. Discover the rich history that goes from the Phoenicians, the Romans, the Moors, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Reusable water bottle
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable shoes and bring a bottle of water
- Minimum reservation 2 adults
- The tour requires a minimum of 2 adults
- A booking of 1 adult and 1 child is not allowed
- It is possible that some visits may be conducted simultaneously in 2 languages (of English, Spanish and French)