Discover the natural wonders outside of Sydney on this 4WD tour to the Blue Mountains. Soak up spectacular views and immerse yourself in nature on a visit to Australia’s oldest and most impressive limestone caves, and a breathtaking lookout point.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
- Admire some of the most breathtaking views in the Blue Mountains
- Go off-the-beaten track in a 4WD and get even closer to nature
- Visit and explore the world’s oldest cave system
- See the array of native wildlife that call the Blue Mountains home
- Learn essential survival skills from your knowledgeable guide
- Full-day tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation by 4WD
- Certified outdoor instructor
- General survival skills
- Walking tour of the Blue Mountains
- Water and soft drinks
- Entry ticket to the caves
- Pregnant women
- People with mobility impairments
- Children under 18 years
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility or pregnant women.
- This tour is not suitable for travelers under 18 years of age.
- This tour will take place rain or shine.