One of Jasper's most impressive and popular adventures! Travel with your friendly guide to the bottom of the deepest accessible canyon in Jasper National Park. Marvel at frozen waterfalls, ice caves and incredible ice formations.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick up from your accommodation.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- This tour is for anyone 7 yrs and older
- The Icewalk Tour covers approximately 3.5 kms (2.1 miles) and is mostly downhill
- Participants are required to dress appropriately for the weather
- Pick-up and drop off available from all Jasper accommodations
- Please indicate your shoe size when booking as warm boots, ice cleats and a helmet will be provided