Enjoy Jasper's most accessible alpine summit with a roundtrip SkyTram ticket. Take in panoramic views of the mountain ranges, glacier-fed rivers, and Jasper on a 7.5-minute ride up Whistlers Mountain.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Present your voucher with identification at the Guest Services/Reservation window at Jasper SkyTram's lower station to receive your flight ticket. To avoid lines, the best time to visit is in the morning or evening during the summer period.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Outdoor clothing
- Closed-toe shoes
- ID card, copy accepted
Know before you go
- Allow 2+ hours to make the most of your experience
- The SkyTram is wheelchair accessible, except the Summit Cafe at the upper station and Whistlers Summit Trail due to uneven terrain
- Children under 6 years can ride free but must get a ticket and travel with a paid adult
- The SkyTram operates in all weather conditions. Upper station temperatures can be 53° F (12° C) cooler than Jasper townsite
- Well-behaved dogs on a leash are welcome for a fee; tickets for dogs may be purchased on-site at Guest Services