Experience the Canadian Rockies up close and personal from the safety of your own private helicopter charter. Take in breathtaking aerial views of Miette Hotsprings, Brûlé Lake, and Solomon Peak.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 20 minutes - 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Optional audio guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
When you arrive at Jasper Hinton Airport, go through the gates on the left. Your pilot will meet you in the large grey hangar. Call the activity provider at +1 (780) 865 6866 to check in for your flight.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Closed-toe shoes
Know before you go
- In the event of poor weather, you will be offered a refund or an alternative date
- The maximum total weight of all passengers combined cannot exceed 1000 pounds