Experience a helicopter ride over the snow-covered Canadian Rockies. Enjoy a guided walking tour on Abraham Lake to witness the natural phenomenon of its bubbles up close.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Audio guide included
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Cline River Heliport, Clearwater County, AB T0M, Canada. Allow at least 2.5 hours to travel from Banff and 1.5 hours from Lake Louise. Please call the local partner prior to leaving your location to confirm the weather.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- Please note that the tour time is subject to change, the local partner will confirm your exact flight time after the tour is reserved
- Allow at least 2.5 hours to travel from Banff and 1.5 hours from Lake Louise
- Guests may bring their own ice skates if interested in skating on the lake (weather and conditions permitting)
- The maximum weight is 113 kg (250 lbs) per passenger
- Please call to confirm your booking and check the weather conditions the day before your tour
- Your exact tour start time will be confirmed over the phone
- Please arrive for check-in 30 minutes prior to your scheduled time
- Please dress appropriately for the weather
- Please inform the tour provider of any allergies