Explore the Sunwapta, a narrow, steep, glacial-fed river in Jasper National Park on a white water rafting trip.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, French
Select participants and date
Be waiting at the RV Parking 1-hour lot prior to the tour start time. The shuttles leave at 12 pm and 2:30pm sharp. The shuttle bus will not come back for late guests. Tour departs from the RV Parking Lot in Jasper, AB, located next to the Jasper Home Building Centre. Look for a blue or yellow school bus with yellow rafts on the trailer.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- A self-drive option is available as an alternative to a town pickup so please contact the office if interested