Discover the natural water reserve of Laguna de Oviedo on the southwest side of the island. Enjoy panoramic views over the Jaragua National Park and learn more about the natural habitat of about 60 waterbird species.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French
- Pickup included
- At your accommodation in Barahona, Paraiso, and Los Patos (exceptions may apply).
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Closed-toe shoes
Know before you go
- Please wear sunscreen, mosquito repellent, sunglasses, hat, and close-toed shoes
- Please bring swimwear and a camera