Jaipur: Sariska National Park 2-Day TourProduct ID: 24029
From US$190 per personBook now
Pick-up serviceDriver will report at Hotel Lobby
- Uncover the beauty of the Indian wildlife on an unforgettable afternoon safari
- Learn about the fascinating history of the area and the background of all the amazing animals with a trained naturalist
- Enjoy a unique opportunity to see significant historical monuments and sites as you experience nature
- Discover 800 square kilometers of incredible landscape on what used to be the royal hunting reserve of the Maharajas of Alwar
Visit such sites as the 17th century Kankwadi fort, Hanuman temple, the 10th century Neelkanth temples, and the hot and cold springs of Taalvriksh. Take an afternoon safari and come face to face with forest creatures such as the panther, jungle cat, jackal, hyena, and fox. See a four-horned antelope, Indian bison, hares, wild boars, a large variety of birds, and much more.
After a rejuvenating sleep at the Sariska Hotel, enjoy a hearty breakfast, and visit the tiger reserve for morning game safari. Head back to Jaipur in the afternoon.
Day 1: Jaipur - Sariska
Pick up at hotel at 9:00 to drive to Sariska (110 mms / approximately 2 hrs. drive). Discover 800 square kilometers of wildlife landscape and other sites of importance like Kankwadi fort, Hanuman temple, or the 10th century Neelkanth temples. Go on an afternoon safari accompanied by a trained naturalist. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2: Sariska - Jaipur
Start your day after a hearty breakfast and head out to the tiger reserve for morning game safari. After the safari, return to your hotel to check out and drive back to Jaipur.
- 1 Night Hotel Accommodation on Single/Twin/Triple sharing basis (as per plan) in 3-Star Hotel.
- Accommodation on bed, & breakfast, basis at Sariska Hotel.
- Service of English speaking Naturalist at Sariska Park.
- Transport by Air Conditioner Vehicle
- 2 Jeep Safaris
- All Applicable taxes and service charges.
- Any Air & train fare.
- Monuments fee.
- Medical insurance.
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay/cancellation/hike in
- fare,strike or any other natural calamities
- Personal nature Expenses i.e. Telephone Calls, Laundry, Soft / Hard Drinks, Meals, Tipping etc.
- Camera Fee at Monuments.
Pick from Airport/hotel/home within city (Open in Google Maps)
Payment & Cancellation Policy:
7 Days prior to the commencement of the tour - 50% cancellation charges
3-6 Days prior to date of travel - 75% cancellation charges
Less than 48 days - No refund
Product ID: 24029