Enjoy the thrilling opportunity to seek out the Bengal tiger in its natural habitat on a memorable day trip from Jaipur. Spot leopards, deer, sloth bears, and birds at the Ranthambore National Park on a 4-hour jungle safari in an open vehicle.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 16 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Hindi
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from any hotel within Jaipur city limits. Please wait at the lobby ten minutes before the pickup time. Pickup time will be confirmed after the booking.
- Small group
- Limited to 5 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
- Bright colors
Know before you go
- All guests must carry a valid passport, failure to provide this document may result in tour cancellation with no refunds
- Jeeps are for 6 people. Canters may be 16-20 seaters. Guests may have to share this vehicle with other visitors
- The safari is managed and operated by the Government Forest Department
- Ranthambore National Park is closed to visitors during the monsoon season (July-September)
- Unfortunately, the tour is not wheelchair accessible
- There may be slight variation in safari starting times. General times are: 1st April to 16th May: 3:00 PM - 6:30 PM. 17th May to 30 June: 3:30 PM - 7:00 PM
- Please note, this is a tiger reserve and not a zoo, therefore sightings of tigers cannot be guaranteed