See the highlights of Jaipur on this 3-day tour. Marvel at the Pink City, the Amber Fort and much more.
What to Expect
DAY 1: ARRIVAL AT JAIPUR
Pick-up from Jaipur Airport/ railway station/ bus stands to your hotel. Visit the fabled Pink City and drive through old Jaipur to Johari Bazaar and Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds). Visit the various museums inside the City Palace and the ancient observatory Jantar Mantar. Pay a visit to the Govind Deoji Temple, housing the patron deity of Jaipur. Have the evening free for activities like shopping. Overnight stay at your hotel in Jaipur.
Tourist sights: Amber Fort, Jal Mahal, Hawa Mahal, City Palace and Jantar Mantar
DAY 2: JAIPUR - AJMER - PUSHKAR - JAIPUR
After breakfast at your hotel, proceed for day return trip to Ajmer and Pushkar, old historical and religious towns nestled in the Aravali. Reach Ajmer and visit Dargarh. After worship, proceed to Pushkar Bharma Temple. Pushkar is famous for its colorful camel festival. Later, drive back to Jaipur. Overnight stay at your hotel.
Tourist sights: Dargaha, Bharma Temple/ Pushkar Lake
DAY 3: DEPARTURE
A full-day program takes you to nearby Amber by car and then up the awesome fortress by elephant. See the largest cannon on wheels in the world at an old cannon foundry in Jaigarh. Visit Kanak Vrindavan Temple in the Valley of Flowers. Drop-off at the airport/ railway station/ bus stand in the evening.
- 2-night twin/ double, 3-star accommodation on bed and breakfast basis
- Hotel breakfast
- English-speaking guide (other languages can be arranged at a supplemental cost)
- All transfers and sightseeing throughout the tour in an air-conditioned vehicle with English-speaking driver
- Toll tax and parking
- All currently applicable taxes
What's Not Included
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Camera fees (still or movie)
- Anything not specified in the itinerary
- Entrance charges to places of interest or monuments
- Flight charges
- Unspecified meals
- Elephant ride at Amber Fort
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund