Enjoy a peaceful float along the scenic Snake River through the magnificent Grand Teton Mountains. Look out for wildlife and see a stunning landscape, as your guide does all the work.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- See the magnificent Teton peaks during a scenic float trips
- Look out for an array of natural wonders, unlike anywhere else on earth
- Float through pristine landscape, learning fantastic facts about the region
- Professional guide
- Transportation to and from the river
- Rain gear
- Coast Guard Approved Personal Flotation Device (PFD)
- Sack lunch (only if the 12:30 PM tour is selected)
- Gear Rentals (wetsuits, booties, and fleece jackets)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
1255 S HWY 89 Jackson, WY 83002Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Children under 6 cannot participate. Failure to comply with this policy may result in a forfeiture of payment and a denial of trip participation for the entire party.
- The local partner reserves the right to reschedule or cancel river trips due to adverse weather, river conditions or an insufficient number of people. In the event of cancellations or rescheduling, your payment will be refunded or applied to another trip as you desire.
- Each participant will be required to read and sign a Participant Release of Liability, Waiver of Claims, Assumption of Risks and Indemnity Agreement before departure. Children seventeen years of age and younger will require a parent or guardian to sign for them.
- You will spend approximately 2 hours on the river. The exact time may vary due to river levels and conditions.