Spend a day exploring Yellowstone's Lower Loop, departing and returning from Jackson. Visit the Old Faithful Area, Midway Geyser Basin, Fountain Paint Pots, the Canyon Area, Hayden Valley, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 10 - 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- You will be picked up at your accommodation within Jackson or Teton Village, Wyoming
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please bring a warm layer of clothing and a light jacket, as the weather can be unpredictable in Yellowstone. A sturdy pair of shoes is also advised as you will have the opportunity for some short hikes throughout the day
- You can choose between a shared or private tour
- Breakfast, entrance ticket to the park and tips are not included in the price