Jackson Hole: National Museum of Wildlife Art Entry Tickets
- Experience a world-class art museum with over 5,000 artworks.
- See works by prominent artists such as Georgia O’Keeffe, Andy Warhol, and Robert Kuhn
- Discover the museum’s award-winning architecture that echoes the rugged hillside
- Take advantage of the complimentary self-guided tour available in English or Spanish
- Explore 14 Masterwork Galleries, the Children’s Gallery, and the outdoor Sculpture Trail
The museum is only 2.5 miles (about 4 kilometers) north of Jackson Town Square, and 2 miles (3.2 kilometers) from the gateway of Grand Teton National Park. Upon arrival, marvel at the museum's award-winning architecture known for its amazing synergy with the Jackson Hole landscape. Inspired by the ruins of Slains Castle in Aberdeenshire, Scotland, the 51,000-square-foot (4,738-square-meter) building overlooks the 25,000 acre National Elk Refuge.
Once inside, explore a collection featuring more than 550 artists and over 5,000 cataloged items of animal art. Admire works by prominent artists — such as Georgia O’Keeffe, Andy Warhol, Robert Kuhn, John James Audubon, and Carl Rungius — and learn about the artworks with an included audio guide available in English and Spanish.
Dating from 2500 B.C. to the present, the collection chronicles much of the history of wildlife art, focusing primarily on European and American painting and sculpture. It has a particularly strong collection of American art from the 19th and 20th centuries that records European exploration of the American West. Many of these works predate photography, making them vital representations of the frontier era in the history of the United States.
- Entry to all galleries
- Access to the museum app for the audio guide in English and Spanish
- Booklets in English and Chinese
- Food and drink
- Live guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Prepare for the activity
The National Museum of Wildlife Art is located at 2820 Rungius Rd, Jackson, WY. It is only 2.5 miles (about 4 kilometers) north of Jackson Town Square, and 2 miles (3.2 kilometers) from the gateway of Grand Teton National Park. Please present your voucher at the museum's front desk to gain access.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Food and drinks
- Luggage or large bags
- Selfie sticks
- Flash photography
- Video recording
• Please present your voucher at the museum's front desk for gallery access
You might also like...
Product ID: 343616