Take this Winter Tour to observe numerous species of wildlife in Grand Teton National Park. Visit a Native American Petroglyphs site, the National Bighorn Sheep Interpretive Center and take the perfect photo of a bison in front of the Teton Range.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Meet your guide in the lobby of your hotel.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- Dress in layers that you can apply or remove as the weather changes
- Note that elevations range from 6,300-8,950 feet and you may experience as much as a 40-degree fluctuation between nighttime and daytime temperatures