Discover Grand Teton National Park on a full-day tour from Jackson Hole. Look for wildlife and take in breathtaking views of the lakes, rivers, and the Teton Range. Take a boat ride on Jenny Lake (seasonal), hike or relax, and enjoy a picnic lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 8.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French
- Pickup included
- Pickup available from your accommodation in Jackson or Teton Village, Wyoming
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weapons or sharp objects
Know before you go
- Lunch options include turkey provolone, ham swiss, roast beef cheddar on white or wheat or sourdough bread. Breakfast options include sausage egg cheese burrito, bacon egg cheese burrito, or fruit and yogurt