Get an authentic winter experience combining the wildness of Grand Teton National Park with the discovery of the ecology and wildlife that make it unique. Set out on a snowshoe adventure in the morning, then spot local wildlife via road in the afternoon.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Consider the duration and type of activity as it may not be ideal for young kids