Enjoy a full day exploring Yellowstone National Park on a small-group guided tour. Stops include Old Faithful, the Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone River and several opportunities to observe the diverse wildlife of the national park.
What to Expect
This tour of the Yellowstone National Park is the perfect way to observe wildlife as well as take in Yellowstone’s numerous geyser basins. The full-day program begins by passing through Grand Teton National Park, stopping to observe wildlife along the way.
You’ll continue on to Yellowstone National Park, making stops at Old Faithful, Yellowstone Lake, the Upper Falls and Lower Falls, the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone and several geyser basins. Enjoy commentary on Yellowstone National Park’s history, geology, wildfires and wildlife throughout the tour.
The tour includes a picnic-style lunch that will be served by your guide. The duration of the total program is 10-12 hours. You’ll enjoy personal attention from the guide as this is a small-tour group tour with a range off 4-9 participants.
- Pick-up in Jackson or Teton Village, Wyoming
- Picnic lunch
- Snacks and refreshments
- Use of binoculars and spotting scopes
- Biologist/naturalist guide
What's Not Included
- National Park entrance fee (can be paid at the park entrance)
- Guide gratuity (suggested tip is 10-15 percent of tour price)
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Be sure to bring a jacket (fleece is usually sufficient) and sunglasses, and wear long pants and closed-toe shoes
• Have your camera ready, as wildlife sightings can often happen quickly. Make sure your camera has plenty of battery power and that you have lots of memory space