Enjoy a full day exploring Yellowstone National Park! Stops include Old Faithful, The Grand Canyon of The Yellowstone River, as well as several stops to observe Yellowstone's diverse wildlife!
What to Expect
This tour of the Yellowstone National Park is a fantastic way to observe wildlife as well as take in Yellowstone’s numerous geyser basins. The day will begin by passing through Grand Teton National Park, taking time to stop and observe wildlife along the way.
You will continue on to Yellowstone National Park, making stops at Old Faithful, Yellowstone Lake, The Upper and Lower Falls and Grand Canyon of Yellowstone, as well as several geyser basins. Yellowstone National Park’s history, geology, wildfires and wildlife will be discussed in detail throughout the tour. This tour will include a picnic style lunch that will be served by your guide. The total length of this tour is between 10 and 12 hours.
- Pickup in Jackson or Teton Village, WY
- Picnic Lunch
- Snacks and refreshments
- Use of binoculars and spotting scopes
- Biologist/naturalist guide
What's Not Included
- National Park entrance fee (can be purchased at the park entrance on the tour)
- Guide gratuity (suggested tip is 10-15% of tour price)
Hotel, condominium, or house pickup in Jackson or Teton Village, WY
Know Before You Go
• Please bring a jacket (fleece is usually sufficient) and sunglasses, wear long pants, and closed-toed shoes.
• Please have your camera ready, as wildlife sightings can often be quick. Make sure your camera has plenty of battery-power and that you have lots of memory-space on your camera