Customized Izmir: Private Guided Full-Day TourProduct ID: 31255
From $334 Per group up to 11Book now
Pick-up serviceYour private group will be met at the 'exit/entrance door' of your hotel's main lobby. Please have your group together and have available your voucher/confirmation letter to compare with your guide's copy for ease of ID.
- Choose from 11 different languages, including Russian and Japanese
- Embark on a private tour with your group (can be as large as 45 people)
- Customize your itinerary to ensure that you see exactly the sights you want
- Check out the ancient agora and the fascinating museums of Izmir
- Marvel at the "velvet castle" of Alexander the Great fame
- Stroll through the bustling Kermeralti Bazaar and shop for Turkish delights
- Choose a guide speaking your native language, including Russian and Japanese
Plan the day with your private, licensed guide and enjoy access to a new, air-conditioned vehicle equipped with a dependable driver to take you anywhere you'd like to go in the city. Visit the spectacular Archeological Museum to see the treasures excavated from Ephesus, Miletus, Pergamon, and Troy, and if you are a fan of modern history, pay a visit to the fantastic Ataturk Museum to learn how Ataturk brought Turkey into the modern world.
Choose a visit to the beautiful Kadifekale, or "Velvet Castle," of Alexander the Great fame, or head over to the Ethnographical Museum to admire the traditional Ottoman craft of camel saddle making. And if you are more interested in the spectacular shopping opportunities in Izmir, head over to the extravaganza that is the Kermeralti Bazaar to browse through the rich fabrics and jewelry and weave your way through the crowds.
- Private licensed guide
- Dependable driver
- Transport in new, air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees
Your private group will be met as you exit the "exit door' of the custom's building. Your guide will have a placard with your name. Please stay in your group and have your confirmation/voucher letter available to compare with your guide's copy for ease of ID. (Open in Google Maps)
• Ancient Agora: 0 - 11 years - free; 12 years+ - 3 EUR
• Iz Arch Museum: 0-11 years - free; 12 years+ - 4 EUR
• Ethnic Museum: 0-11 years - free; 12 years+ - 4 EUR
All others mentioned are free.
Note: In summer months it is advised to bring: sunscreen, water, a hat, dark glasses and of course, comfortable walking shoes are always a wise choice.
Also note: This tour stays in Izmir. If you wish to tour outside Izmir choose the appropriate tour.
Product ID: 31255