Visit the first city established in Guatemala in 1524. Learn from watching the indigenous people at the colonial city of Iximché, and gain understanding of the past 500 years. Join us on this full-day tour and you may catch a real Mayan ceremony.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Pick-up at your hotel in Antigua Guatemala or Guatemala City.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Entrance fees and taxes are included
- Meals, personal expenses, and gratuities are not included