Discover Milan’s artisans inside the “Mercato Centrale” (central market). Prepare typical Milanese fare and traditional Italian cuisine with a cooking class led by an expert chef.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
TOWNS OF ITALY COOKING SCHOOL & TOURIST HUB | MERCATO CENTRALE MILANO Via Giovanni Battista Sammartini 1 (corner piazza IV Novembre) next to Central Rail Station. Towns of Italy Cooking School & Tourist Hub is located at the first floor. Kindly note that every customer is requested to be at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start time of the cooking class. Latecomers will not have the opportunity to participate in the activity, and refunds will not be granted. This is to ensure respect for all other participants.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied at least one adult
- The menu varies slightly from season to season, but generally includes hand-made pasta, pasta sauces, cheese fondue, and a dessert
- Vegetarians and those with food allergies can be accommodated, please notify the local partner when booking
- Please provide any details with regards to impaired mobility and the local partner will do their best to accommodate you
- The class is not suitable for those with celiac