See the stunning Mevlevei Sema ceremony in Istanbul. Known for its whirling dervishes and dances, enjoy a complex musical repertoire called ayin and go on a mystical journey representing man’s spiritual ascent through mind and love to perfection.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Start your activity at Hocapaşa Culture Center, which is located about 100 meters from the Sirkeci Tram Stop.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Children under the age of 7 are not permitted
- No disruption in the performance is permitted; taking photographs, talking during the ceremony, and applause are prohibited