Delve into 1,001 nights as you watch traditional dances from Turkish folklore performed in Istanbul. Enjoy the unique costumes and live music within the ancient 550-year-old construction of the old Ottoman bath Hodjapasha Hamam.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 65 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Enter the HodjaPasha Culture Center in Sultanahmet, next to Topkapi Palace.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Seats are allocated on a first-booked first-served basis