Delve into 1,001 nights as you watch traditional dances from Turkish folklore be performed in Istanbul. Enjoy the unique costumes and live music within the ancient 550-year-old construction of the old Ottoman bath Hodjapasha Hamam.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 65 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Meet at HodjaPasha Culture Center in Sultanahmet, next to Topkapi Palace Address: Hocapaşa Culture Center Ankara Caddesi Hocapaşa Hamam Sok No: 3.B Sirkeci/İstanbul TURKEYOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note: Venue is not suitable for wheelchairs