Savor the flavors of Asia and Europe on a food tour of Istanbul and conquer the cuisines of the city’s 7 hills. Follow a local to neighborhood cafés to find Kurdish food, typical drinks, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
• Please meet your guide at the right side of the entry of the Karaköy Pier, Karakoy İskelesi, under the yellow sign; Your guide will come and ask if you are waiting for the tour. • If you come by tram, please get off at Karakoy tram station. Facing the direction of Galata Tower on the hill, walk from the tram station and turn right when crossing the traffic lights. Keep walking along the left side of the water and you'll find the tour within two minutes. • If you come by taxi then please tell the taxi driver Karakoy İskelesi Şehir hatları (not turyol). He will drop you off on the bridge and you can walk to the pier in two minutes.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please advise on booking of any dietary requirements (vegetarian, food allergies, etc.)
- Please provide a contact mobile number